Thank You Devs for the 300k!

I knew my hard work here on the forums would pay off. This morning I logged in with over 300k. Thank you so much! I can tell your management appreciates my hard work here on the forums, making thought out and insightful posts, and speaking up for us, the gamers.

How much was you gifted?

27 Likes

I was gifted nothing and my territory governor decided to max all our taxation so bully for me. Hope you’re preparing for the rollback

4 Likes

happening to random regions or servers?

It appears all the best forum users are getting 300k+ :slight_smile: I am so happy!

5 Likes

Troll account.

2 Likes

Take actions ASAP!

1 Like

Highly doubt there will be a rollback. They should’ve rolled back servers a long time ago for stuff much worse. Economy was FUBAR since release so this really doesn’t do anything.

2 Likes

People in my company are getting 100-300k too, what the fuck AGS?

1 Like

They will rollback the patch to adj the amount of gold gifted. No one really believes they were supposed to get 300K do they? Not withstanding trolling OP

Congratulations! :partying_face:

105 Likes

Good luck to them for doing that because the gold is already being used to buy out TPs and power level crafting. Also:

Sounds like a confirmation to me.

5 Likes

Wait are you being serious right now?

A lot of people are saying that there is a new bug that gave them way more money that what it should and you post a congratulations ?

I guess that one or two people could always troll… but it seems that a lot of people are confirming this… shouldn’t you… investigate the issue before posting troll comments?

14 Likes

I didn’t get a penny.

1 Like

AGS is trolling us at this point. Dead game.

8 Likes

wow

2 Likes

i think the game died some min ago

1 Like

Are you guys sure you got gold for NO reason???

Companies will have a one-time reimbursement for any war declarations made since our November 1.1 update
Companies who own territories will have a one-time reimbursement for any territory stations that were downgraded since our November 1.1 update
Players will have a one time reimbursement for housing taxes paid since our Nov 1.1 update
2 Likes

Yeah it does which is jacktarded at best.

1 Like

I mean is it congratulations cause its real and some people are deliberately being gifted 300k by AGS, or is it tongue in cheek or is it that they are giving up because the game is so buggy that people are getting beneficial bugs?

Are you serious?
There are screenshots of some servers getting hundreds of thousands of added gold and you post “congratulations”?

Seriously good way to piss off your followers for this game
Well done you

16 Likes