Thank you for what I think is one of the most beautiful games ever made

Dear AGS,
I want to thank you for creating such a beautiful game. Being a slightly older gamer, and having played games extensively since I was 8 years old, it has been extremely difficult to find games I enjoy. The only games I truly enjoyed in the last 20 years have been Diablo 2 and Guild Wars 1. I’ve found the rest of the games mediocre (at best), whatever genre they were in.

With NW, I truly feel like a lot of love and affection were put into development, and a lot of corporate bullsh*t and other external factors were excluded, making it a perfect symphony of originality, visual beauty, and just an overall fun experience. I remember playing the beta and thinking to myself I would pay the same amount of money if the game solely involved just walking around without any fighting or crafting/gathering. I suffer from PTSD and the ridiculous amount of trolls, hatred and bigotry found in another game that uses the acronym for laughing out loud, was extremely stressful. I am now able to wake up every morning with a smile on my face, wondering about what magical beauty I will experience today.

There are some small bugs here and there, but they do not affect me. I also do not use exploits out of pure simplicity of loving the game too much. I do not want to miss anything. The ONLY bug that really kinda affected me, was the switching of weapons. Sometimes I would switch weapons and the animation would show me using the switched weapon, but the skillbar will not change, and I will end up just getting pummled by the boss since I cannot attack. If you could just look into fixing this issue, I truly think this would be a perfect game.

Again, thank you for your time, dedication, and love that has gone into creating this game. Thank you to all the developers, designers, testers, project managers, etc… as well as the stakeholders involved for creating something out of love and not greed.

I truly look forward to playing this game for years to come, just like I did GW1.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.