That's the worst healing experience I had in my 20 years of playing mmos

And I’m not talking about constant nerfs.
UI is abysmal. I don’t know who designed this, but he clearly never played any other existing mmo.
Party healthbars are desynced/have low refresh rate, there is a delay, when you compare it to what actually happening with people health in game
There is small delay between casting heal and actually healing player, which is results in wasting cd and dead player
WHY ON EARTH PARTY MEMBER HEALTHBAR ISN’T GRAYED OUT IF HE IS TOO FAR?
Why there is zero party ui customization, simple background, alpha, colors, size, placement would make a giant difference.
It’s UNBELIEVABLY FRUSTRATING to find your party members on war, tiny icons are useless in 50v50 mess
We need minimap or other way to know FAST where are your party, I’m forced to open map all the time.

8 Likes

true words

interface is horrible

remove the blocking and give us a right click mouse to click on someone in the interface.
build a group interface

4 Likes

I started leveling life staff, messed with the UI and said “nevermind” and literally leveled everything else except life staff.

Every healer ingame will agree, this is worst healing UI ive ever seen in my life.

2 Likes

It’s god awful and I hope they work on a revamped UI at some point.

2 Likes

I’ll add my voice here, that running a healer in groups is super frustrating in New World. The UI is terrible for healing. Don’t even get me started on OPR/Wars and healing.

2 Likes

↑↑

↑↑

push

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.