The Gold Compensation

As the title says, everything what everyone has put up with for the past few weeks the core players who are still hanging onto a small thread of this game from **Trading post lockouts / House problems including lost houses / Inability to play the game properly through constant bugs / Dead servers + All the other things that you could think of. Taking this into consideration Maybe 200k is 2 much but if you was saying a set 100k borderline to all players i think that is fair taking everything into account.

1 Like

What? Do you understand what happens, if you floot an economy with “money”? And even give every player the same… xD

2 Likes

100k To each player from all the issues we have had with the game since release is not going to kill it. Im certain.

At this point I would be happy to just be able to play, maybe a higher droprate of rare stuff and get the 7k back that randomly disappeared a few days ago from my inv

Gifting coins while you’re drunk is not randomly disappearing.

Same here bro, I have died many times to scuffs in the game. I lost my House in-game had to go weeks trying to figure out what to do as i only had 1 house at the time when my house + items vanished i was left with an over full storage, I then had to find gold to buy another house and move some stuff to another region to get out of the over-filled status, Along with this i had to buy new house items and buy new houses again

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.