The Great February Bug Hunt Recognition

I spent 15 minutes looking through the preferences yesterday and I couldn’t find it either XD I don’t mind seeing I only have one title but thought I would give my input in as well.

D: okay I’ll take a look. In the meantime, I’ll take stock on who wanted the flair up and add them.

2 Likes

Thank you!! Looks awesome! :smiley:

Thats a fierce looking bug hunter XD

1 Like

I havent gotten any flair :frowning:

You’ve got it now, @Loff!

2 Likes

I reported two in game, can i have it as well?
Or does this not count @Luxendra :frowning:

Sorry, you had to follow the rules within the Great February Bug Hunt megathread to get the title and flair.

Lol I see you have “regular” title though :slight_smile:

could I get the bug added to mine when you get a chance?

I don’t see an entry from you.

Done!

1 Like

tyvm! Had to change the avatar to match how we feel about bugs :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh, no, I just meant the was no flair option - empty or otherwise. :slight_smile:

Just checking. I reported bugs here:

I would have expected as least one of those was a verifiable bug (especially 202), if nothing else. Are these still under review? Where would I find the badge/flair if I have it?

You have the “Bug Hunter” title, most likely the flair hasn’t updated yet. I know on my account preferences I can’t access the flair or title. But I’d 100% assume your bugs entries were accepted lol

LOL! I was looking for somewhere to set the title. I didn’t notice that when I posted a message that it appeared. And, like you, I couldn’t find a place to set it or see it. But! Great catch. You caught the bug in my title. JOURNEYMAN BUG HUNTER to you. :wink:

1 Like

Oh im so wearing my flair and title! Thanks luxendra! Hook it up

1 Like

Awww i want mine, thats fierce af

Omg i have it!!! Thanks lux!!! I can sleep good tonight. Gnite everyone!!

Unsure of what the rules were for the bug hunt thing. Didn’t know there was a set of rules to follow. However, I did post in the page about an issue that I had with the game constantly crashing. [Megathread] New World 1.3.4 Update Bug Reporting - #14 by Garh1993
Which seems to be an issue in conjunction with the February Nvidia GeForce Graphics driver update. Since the march update it is a bit better, and I actually play.
I also made a post about a bug where my skinning knife disappeared. Skinning Knife Disappeared

I have the same issue as JakeL

My settings page doesn’t look like the picture you linked, its missing the title and flair seciton

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.