The lack of foresight is astounding

When the announcement was made to “go play the game, we’ll figure out a way to get you to play with your friends” it should have came with a warning.

On my current server I’m syndicate I’ve been playing there a week and a half and I’m level 54. My friends are on Valhalla they are marauders. On my current server marauders own majority of the map. On my friends server marauders also own the majority of the map. So I was forced to pick syndicate or covenant due to faction locking.

I am unable to join the faction my friends are playing due to faction locking, I will be unable to join them on that server due to faction locking as well.

This has been the worst player base management I’ve ever seen in an mmo.

I know my issue is probably a minority issue. When I spoke with support they said basically sorry we can’t do anything.

1 Like

Why don’t your friends join your server and become Syndicate?

2 Likes

Crazy thought, you can just join a server that neither of you play and join whatever faction you want (assuming it is balanced)

My friends are in a large company from Atlas. They are well organized and having fun. In the one missing out.

My friends are in a large company from Atlas. They are well organized and having fun. In the one missing out.

hmm, faction locking itself is a result of good player management. Map takeovers are a result of bad organisation on the part of the opposing factions. You can do PvP quests as a big group maybe later when less people are on, wars are 50v50 numbers only mean so much as that point and if you have better coordination you will win. And well defending is way easier than attacking so you can just hold the territory till kingdom come

Sounds like you need some new friends.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.