The server I transfered to is dieing

Hey AGS team,
unfortunately the server I finally got to transfer to after alot of waiting and bugs with the trading post orders, is dieing. Since alot of the players/companies transfered away after I joined Ganzir, my new guild decided to also leave this server. Since I have used my token to join them I wont be able to play with them anymore. Since I cant buy a new server transfer in the store, I kindly ask to get my transfer token refunded. It was impossible to predict that so many people would leave the server and now I wont be able to play with my company whenever they decide to leave Ganzir.

Hello @Shynnx
Welcome to the forums I am very happy to see you joining us here :smiley:
Regarding this issue we do not have the option to refund the token but the team is aware this was a possibility and made a post for this, let me share it:

"Will there be opportunities to transfer again if I choose the wrong world, the world my friends chose filled up, or I regret choosing the world I transferred to?

• Transferring again will require an additional token. Our team will continue monitoring world populations, queue times, and will evaluate the need for an additional wave of server transfer tokens to be given out for free. After we are sure players have had plenty of time to find the right server for them, we will later make server transfer tokens available for purchase in the store. We will give notice ahead of time when tokens are changing to a paid service."

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.