The Trading Post Needs Work

We really need more info when trying to sell on the market. The UI is very clunky when you have a large inventory and are trying to find items to sell and what price to sell them at. We need at least the bid and ask prices when we select something and some sort of search/filter feature.

In a perfect world, I would love a dump to excel or an API I can hit to pull everything on a given server/market. I realize that’s a big ask though.

Honestly, anything to make the market experience better would be greatly appreciated.

2 Likes

I agree when I type Miners I would like to be shown all miner items. Not have to pick each type of gear and lvl …so annoying.

I hope in the future this can be worked around or if they allow addons that can fix this.

For start I would like to see missing sort/filter options being implemented.

Then fix the bug where sort is done alphabetically while it should be time sort:
12d
13d
15h
2d
3d
4d

Should be:
15h
2d
3d
4d
12d
13d

Then add date and time to all transactions.

Totally agree.
-Need more filters, like filtering on attributes for gear for example. Search could use help
-Sometimes when comparing items to the ones i’m wearing i only see numbers like gearscore and damage, not the item itself, i have to exit the trading post to remind myself what stats i have on an itempiece.
-Sell orders and other activity; can barely tell what is sold and what isn’t.
-AFK-kick when browsing the trading post. (I know i know i might stare and browse items too much but still i get kicked even while i’m typing, clicking and scrolling in the trading post, just because i don’t move)

The UI for “completed and expired” also needs some work. It’s so hard to track what has sold and what hasn’t. I mean, it can be done but it’s not easy.

It would also be nice if we could see our purchase history. Or… allow us to build TSM for NW :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.