The trophy disappears from the house and you can't get it out of there because you don't see it

• What is your character name in New World: PAKlTA

• What server/world did you experience your issue on: SA/Devaloka

• Describe the issue you are experiencing: I bought some trophies at the beginning of the game like 2 months ago, and when I went to put the logging trophy in my Everfall house the game screen froze, this was a recurring bug at that time, the problem is that when the game came back my trophy was gone, but the buff was showing, so I put it on but it didn’t show up inside the house. At first I didn’t see a problem because I would keep these trophies for a while, but now I needed to change the trophies and the only solution I found was to leave the house so that all the items went back to the chest, my friends said to have the house again I just need to pay taxes but they weren’t sure, i abandoned anyway and now i paid 20k to buy it back but my problem was solved, now i just want to know if i can get my money refunded

• Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug

• (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Affect house trophies

• (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: Yes

• (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Put a item in your house when the screen freezes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.