Themiscyra Laz server down

• What is your character name in New World: Fanged
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Themiscyra
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Lazarus instance server crashed mid dungeon, and unable to re-join
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Cant do dungeons
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: I mean we got the orb back, but cant do more dungeons
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Cant join.

Only the laz instance is down. When you try to join new dungeon you just get an infinite loading symbol, then you dont join. Last time this happened server needed to be restarted. Only laz is down though, not all instances. We are currently in a genesis with no issues

3 Likes

BUMP PLZ we got kicked out of our first run in a rotation. I made my own post but got no reply

BUMP BUMP plz help

apparently this is happening to other servers too. I’m at a loss at this point

Issue is still persisting :slight_smile:

so is the other 267 bugs unfortunately

You don’t have to be so negative. Crafting/storage slightly broken is the only big bug that came with this update. dungeon servers didnt crash in PTR when i played so this is a new bug. It’s not THAT bad would just like a quick fix to the dungeons asap

How about not able to craft orb, game randomly crashing, crafting gypsum randomly not giving you umbral shard, territorial standing randomly got lowered, paid house taxes yesterday and now I have to paid them again today at full price, these are just some of them.

I’m trying not to be negative. I love this game, I love playing it, I’m planning to keep playing it for months or years to come.

But today might have just changed my mind.

Can we not talk about the other bugs on this post, It can get fixed with a server restart, thats all it needs lol

Unless ofc your server is also bugged, in which case deff add the server name to this post

1 Like

bump

3.5 hours later, no response…

Same thing happened on Ys this morning. No one been able to do laz except like a couple groups that got in really early lol.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.