There's a Trophy dupe going on

Not going to give clear instructions, but it’s the same problem as before.

Server Hellheim

Overnight, prices of trophies dropped 2-3 times. Yesterday there were people selling each kind of trophy way below market price. Right now, chat is filled with luck trophy trading. Trading post looks like this, while day before noone was selling major trophies and their price wouldn’t be lower than 40k

Endgame trophies were a big part of endgame economy and now it’s completely screwed. I personally invested 100k+ in them and now they’re worthless

48 Likes

made post aswell

1 Like

Prices seem to be normal on my server(Opar).
Upvoting to get more attention on this.

1 Like

i have no doubt someone duped those, man seriously. the game is so broken atm that i doubt they even got time for this anymore

4 Likes

was only 3 left at 11k, i refresh page and theres a whole page filled with major trophies below 10k

1 Like

Buy orders some people showed

1 Like

shut the game down

2 Likes

I dont think they are “duped” there is a exploit going around that allows massive amounts of players to force respawn the elite chests around the map

2 Likes

yeah i alone got like 5 last night with farm party. There is no trophy dupe just to many ppl farming the elite chest bug

1 Like

Which has been around for a week+ and half my server have been doing it, but prices were alright. You can’t explain 20 major luck trophies popping into market per hour by people suddenly listing their chest findings. And I’ve seen 1 instruction how to do this trophy dupe

4 Likes

where is this spot with the chest ?

5 Likes

When will all this end ags? People spend a lot of time, farming these chests for items, and then just someone finds dupes and all the hard work of people become useless.

4 Likes

from elite chest nope drop trophy component

1 Like

@KaktZ @Luxendra @NW_Mugsy This need some attention.

1 Like

tell how dupe trophy or tell where bug elite chest stop hide

1 Like

??? just use luck set go elite chest farm on servers that have no mobs and done

1 Like

from elite chest nope drop trophy component!!!

1 Like

Could we shutdown servers and fix this?

1 Like

Pinging in @Kay here also

2 Likes

I hope people don’t share information on how to do the dupe here. Then it will quickly spread before Amazon has a chance to fix it.

1 Like