There's a Trophy dupe going on

Very suspicious behavior with major luck trophies in global on Camelot, seems like lots of duping there, or someone found some other exploit. i think i know all the chest farming runs imaginable, and no one in my extended company is getting drop rates that could make this make sense

2 Likes

Yeah, there’s a difference between “people farming elite chests” which MAYBE give stacked decks or loaded dice rarely, and a sudden influx of massive amounts of completed trophies which require both upgrade mats.

3 Likes

DM me with the repro steps.

13 Likes

thanks for letting me know, after spending 150 hours trying to gather them I gave up and quit the game, I will log on now to buy all of them for free almost
Edit: 0 trophies on Hades at the auction sad

1 Like

I grinded my ass off to hit lvl200 Furnishing and have spent lots of coins on trophy artifacts.
Then people start duping the trophies. Kinda makes me want to stop playing.

15 Likes

paid 150k for 3x major loot luck trophys now they are selling on buy order for next to nothing xD
server:hellheim

1 Like

Could you please take a look into the duping and Furnishing items as well. Honestly there is just so much duping going on all the servers. There are people who have been duping the Golden steel storage in server Midgard with listing less than the cost price! and have over 10 pages in each TERRITORY!

2 Likes

It’s not only trophys I think it has exploded with alot of golden chests etc in trading posts on EU Midgard too last 3-4 days. Probably trophys soon too. It’s a furnishing issue. Gotta remove all these items!

4 Likes

bump

1 Like

Amazon Games Studio, you are killing the games yourself by taking ages to take an action. Dupe has been going on for quite sometime but you have no monitoring systems in place unfortunately. Endgame items Major trophies are a joke. I was playing almost 10+ hours a day but past 4-5 days almost 1hr in game that too to check the prices of at the trading post if the dupers are gone or not. People have invested hours n hours into this endgame items and these M*F dupers just dupe their way and fk the entire economy. Kindly shut off the server and only turn them on when you have fixed these. ALSO HIRE THOSE DUPERS SO THEY HAVE A JOB IN IRL AND ASSIST YOU IN MAKING THE GAME BETTER PERHAPS!

Furthermore : There are Food Items being Duped as well.

11 Likes

Damn that sucks.

1 Like

Holy shit, you do realize you spent 150k on 4.5% bonus luck? you scammed yourself bro

5 Likes

What else would he have spent it on?

2 Likes

Several people dedicated themselves to making their legendary set, their weapon and doublers simply bought new accounts and placed items on that new account. Has it been banned? yes, more and the damage to the economy it left? and the people who are still struggling to get their items? what are they behind?

It has to be banned by Hwid, Ip, everything possible…

The economy is spoiled since the previous massive dupe, and nothing has been done to fix the economy, a rollback or maybe even a wipe.

I feel deluded…

1 Like

40-50k per major luck trophy is a normal price on my server, but they dropping real fast in value now on Midgard EU, down to around 20k atm with many on the trading post.

2 Likes

Scumbags…

1 Like

Bought 2 major loot luck trophies 80k in this week… now ppl are getting them through ah buy orders 1k on midgard one of biggest server on game… Game is dead if you dont rollback 24h and ban dupers…

2 Likes

please figure out what is going on, and correct the issue…

1 Like

First off Midgard is a dying server, and this shit looks like its from people farming shattered efficiently. Still sus and needs investigating.

1 Like

nothing legit going on right now, Amenti has major loot luck and major armoring trophies going for less than 20k today, yesterday these would have costed you 45-50k and theres was only 1 or two of the trophy items on market and no trophies… now there is 20+ of each majoring trophy and loads more of the trophy items

2 Likes