Third fishing chest reward missing for the second time

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here:

• What is your character name in New World: kmellia
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Fae
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing:
    I have level 200 in fishing, I can get the first and second chest when fishing but it is now the second time I’m not getting the third chest.
    I got a pop up saying that a got the chest but when I look into my inventory there is no fishing chest.
    I tried to log out and restart the game, no difference.
    I’m very frustrated about that.
    Please do something about that !
  • Is this a bug or an exploit:
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: I’m not getting the reward I should have.
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: nope
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: have none
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Keep fishing until you get the full round circle and the pop up saying you have got the chest, then look into your inventory and you’ll see there is no fishing chest reward.
2 Likes

I reported this earlier in the week -only chest 3.

2 times same thing whith epic furneshing for me still no reply thou from a mod ore dev

i’m up to aptitude 5 it’s still the same i know there are people with higher aptitude with the same issue @Luxendra @TrevzorFTW @Kay

Issue still occuring

I didn’t saw this bug in the january known bugs topic.
I replied to the post with the bug.
Hope they’re gonna fix it quickly because it is very frustrating…

happened to me today too

• What is your character name in New World: Minz
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Calnognor
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing:
    I have level 200 in fishing, I can get the first and second chest when fishing but no third chest.
    I got a pop up saying that a got the chest but when I look into my inventory there is no fishing chest.
    I tried to log out and restart the game, no difference. still no chest
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: I’m not getting the reward I should have.
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: nope
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
    Screenshot - 646b680b7c67d2b88c7d126958c14e0b - Gyazo
    Screenshot - 9e80a81e5e9c43d6bff06a6b78caf135 - Gyazo
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Keep fishing until you get the full round circle and the pop up saying you have got the chest, then look into your inventory and you’ll see there is no fishing chest reward.

1.3 Bug corrections

APTITUDE REWARDS

With the introduction of trade skill aptitude we imbalanced the gain of Azoth Vials which made them too plentiful, and the excess of these items for some players was causing damage to the overall value of Azoth Vials as a reward. Since these can be traded we want to make sure they stay rare and special. We will continue to watch player sentiment and data here to see if further adjustments are needed.

Removed Azoth Vials from T1 Aptitude gathering chests.
Reduced Azoth Vials from T2 Aptitude gathering chests to 1-2 down from 2-3.
Reduced Azoth Vials from T3 Aptitude gathering chests to 1-3 down from 3-5.
Reduced Azoth Vials from T1 Aptitude crafting & refining chests to 0-1 down from 2-3.
Reduced Azoth Vials from T2 Aptitude crafting & refining chests to 1-2 down from 2-3.
Reduced Azoth Vials from T3 Aptitude crafting & refining chests to 2-3 down from 3-5.

You forget T3 for fishing ?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.