This BUG is KILLING New World (ENDGAME UNPLAYABLE) Azoth Staff Tier5 NOT WORKING

Before I fill out yet another bug forum post and do everything as needed, I feel that its nessescary to point out that this is BEYOND GAME BREAKING, THIS IS BY DEFINITION QUITE LITERALLY BREAKING THE GAME.

Without the Azoth Staff Tier 5 working New World Players CANNOT PARTICIPATE IN ANY OF THE END-GAME FEATURES PRESENT IN NEW WORLD.

WE CANNOT

• Close Corrupted Breaches LvL 55+
  • Cannot Earn Corrupted Slivers to craft the Tuning Orb needed for End Game Dungeons.
    -LITERALLY CANNOT PARTICIPATE IN THE ONLY END GAME AVAILABLE.
    -CANNOT DO ANY DUNGEONS THAT REQUIRE TUNING ORBS

There are PLENTY of 60’s on our server and NONE OF THEM ARE DOING ANYTHING BECAUSE WE CANNOT PARTICIPATE IN ENDGAME.

THIS IS MADDENING.

FIX THE AZOTH STAFF OR NEW WORLD END-GAME WILL DIE.

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here:

• What is your character name in New World: SMOKESNUGS

• What server/world did you experience your issue on: Vaitarani

• Describe the issue you are experiencing:AZOTH STAFF T5 NOT QORKING AT ALL

• Is this a bug or an exploit:GAME BREAKING BUG

• (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay:NOT FIXED

• (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue:NO

• (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:MUCH PROOF HAS BEEN PROVIDED

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: ANYTHING REQUIRING AZOTH STAFF T5

It is a joke that this has not been addressed and it is not even on the known issues list… How much longer do you expect us to keep playing the game while none of us can participate in the content we grinded so hard to get to?

What a joke!

5 Likes

Listen, its clearly a bug on your server as it doesn’t seem this is a consistent issue elsewhere. Before your rant to the forums, have you contacted Amazon support to look into the incident rather than bring it up on a forum for a community manager to locate?

This game wont die because of it, just like the thousand of other posts claiming this game will die X or Y isnt fixed… enough… write a bug report and it will get fixed, until then why dont you get some fresh air if your already lvl 60 after 3 weeks of launch.

1 Like

cyberpunk 2077 anyone???
cuz its the same stuff all over again

1 Like

Cyberpunk and this game cant be compared considering CP2077 HORRIBLE launch.

This playable, never lied to us about game play, yes has some bugs but they are being patched quicker than CP ever did…

so please… tell me how they compare again?

This bug is happening on every server hit 60 2 weeks ago and still havent been able to close portals.

1 Like

Ive spoken to Several 60’s on my server and this isnt the case on a US East - may i ask where your located?

How about you Gate keep elsewhere and worry about your own life and not other peoples.

And how can you say it’s an issue only on my server when you just stated that you arent even 60 , therefore you cant even validate whether or not the issue is real. Rofl.

Not a single time did I talk trash about the game or amazon btw. I think they have done a great job, but the fact is PLAYERS ARE READY FOR ENDGAME AND IY CANT BE EXPERIENCED.

Learn the definition of gatekeeping before you attempt to use it online to prove a point.

also see previous comment to above user

no need to throw shade i simply asked if you reported the bug BEFORE you came onto the forums to complain - and offered you fresh air since your lvl 60 and there isnt much you can do until end game content is fixed for your server

take that how ever you wish

2 Likes

Are you really that dumb? This is literally my bug report. Learn to read. Look what forum thread your reading in.

Listen here Keyboard warrior,

im not keeping/limiting you from accessing any activity in game, on this forum or in your general life its physically impossible to do so.

Disproving? im simply stating server “A” that we are on isn’t experiencing this issue - adding to your bug report, that this isnt the case for all.

Sure i went overboard with the get some fresh air, but lets face it you need to - especially if your cringing hard over a forum post that you clearly are worked up over.

Besides your “text post” why not include SS and videos to help? No… you get defensive…

smoke a nug my friend… i am. this will be fixed

Ive spoken to Several 60’s on my server and this isnt the case on a US East - may i ask where your located?

I am on US-East as well, Btw… Maybe if you had read my bug report and noted the server I was on you would know that.

Besides your “text post” why not include SS and videos to help? No… you get defensive…

Images were provided in my LAST bug report that was taken down or is no longer on this board for some reason considering I cannot find it in my history, there is no need to post a picture of the corruption portal saying that I don’t have a tier 5 azoth staff despite the fact that I have it equipped.

Disproving? im simply stating server “A” that we are on isn’t experiencing this issue - adding to your bug report, that this isnt the case for all.

who is “we” you’ve already mentioned that you are no level 60 so what you are stating is based completely on hearsay from what you’ve heard from “multiple 60’s”

im not keeping/limiting you from accessing any activity in game, on this forum or in your general life its physically impossible to do so.

Attempting to prove that I am wrong and it’s an isolated incident is not helping and in fact will only further make the issue worse because it could be overlooked as not an actual problem when the fact is you can look at ANY SERVER and see that in the higher level 60 areas there are ZERO CORRUPTION PORTALS BEING CLOSED. And Also, How many people do you see spamming for “LFG DYNASTY” in chat??? A LOT OF THEM, Why you might ask? Becuase that level 55-60 dungeon gives a FREE tuning orb as part of the MAIN QUEST progression so Everyone is able to participate in that dungeon, However you do NOT see ANYONE LFG Genesis,Lazarus or for the other high level 60 dungeons because they are NOT part of the main quest and you are NOT given a free tuning orb unless you go out of your way to acquire one through side quest means or you are able to craft them with corrupted slivers which the ones you need for higher level dungeons ARE ONLY ABLE TO BE ACQUIRED FROM THE 60+ CORRUPTED BREACHES, WHICH WE CANNOT DO.

The issue I have here is that your pretending to know what you are talking about or as if you have “first hand” experience and when in reality you are just talking out of your ass.

Wow what do you know, 1 simple google search “Azoth Staff tier 5 not working” and literally I was able to come up with more physical proof which you seemed to think was so important.

If you think its an isolated incident look into it for your self or get back to me when you actually hit 60 and try it for yourself

Video Evidence

Yea, it’s quite annoying. Even my tier 4 stopped working today. Can’t close the 55’s now either. Farming for tuning orbs right now is pretty cancer.

Shameless Bump, And umm here’s a little bit more proof… I have Tier 5 Azoth Staff equipped but the game thinks that I don’t have it… as you can see in the screenshot below, it clearly says that I do NOT have the Azoth Staff Tier 5 except the fact is… I do… and it’s equipped… After you do the quest you literally CANNOT salvage, or store the azoth staff at all… it cannot be taken out of your inventory… the only thing you might be able to mess up is either not equipping it or not doing the quest for the staff altogether but I have done both trust and believe…

1 Like

it’s a joke… we need to keep making posts and keep bumping posts… this needs to be addressed as number 1 top priority.

1 Like

bump

BumP

I absolutely love how this is total gamebreaking bug with extreme priority still isn’t fixed. Amazon is one of the most incompetent game developers I’ve seen in my 25+ years of gaming.

2 Likes

T4 T5 Azoth Staff not working on our Server Either. Atleast a good 20-30 Post mentioning this on the forums and 200+ replies. this is a serious issue for the 50+ crowd as it breaks a huge part of the content at the high levels because there is little to do other than just grind random Mobs and do portals level 45 portals and the expeditions which require Portal shards and mats that drop from portals.

1 Like

Bumping this thread to keep it active.

The crappiest party is that we cant do expedition grind either because in order to get materials for tuning orb crafts you have to run the higher level corrupted breaches… cant do that without a working t5 azoth staff =/

BUMP