This game is fundamentally TRASH regardless of AGS or not

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

72 Likes

And PLEASE don’t hit me with that "This game has dArK SoUlS tYpE CoMbAt"

This game is the furthest thing from ANY skill based combat system.

20 Likes

Best of luck (unsarcastically) finding an MMO that suits you. This clearly isn’t it, based on your comments.

15 Likes

7 Likes

I think they lost the source code for the game. And just change visuals in data packs. Nothing nothing has been fixed sine day one of closed beta.

2 Likes

Feel better?

5 Likes

7 Likes

Hahahahah you sounds so mad. The game has DR in some combat mechanics, but you can’t see that. I guess someone wrecked you in pvp with those “perma-stuns”.

Good luck in your next game.

5 Likes

Hahahahah you sound so happy, wow reading how dogshit your game is must bring people in this community so much joy.

Dw, i’ll stick around just for you bb.

2 Likes

My game? hahaha hilarious. Close the door when you left plz.

2 Likes

Well the truth is its just your opinion, nothing else.

7 Likes

Wrong, things I state are objective. Your game is trash, try to cope a bit harder and maybe it’ll hurt less.

5 Likes

Yeah, I would like to smack everybody who says this game has Dark Souls combat.

It. Does. Not.

And it never did, not even with stagger.

People that make this claim obviously have never played Dark Souls in any shape or form. Dark Souls combat has depth, strenghts and weaknesses and complexity. New World combat has nothing, nothing of the sort.

11 Likes

I blame Smedley. I was there when he ran Star Wars Galaxies into the ground.

Based on that fact alone, if he’s ever attached to any project that starts nosediving due to development choices, he gets the blame…lol.

10 Likes

Since it’s unlikely that direct causation can be found by us can you provide correlational evidence to suggest your accusation is true beyond a skewed Steam uptick that appeared?

Lol. It’s a fucking video game. The whole damn thing could be shut down and the world keeps turning. The sun will still rise in the morning. People still going about their lives. People will still be born, die, love each other, hate each other, walk, run, and the other untold and too-many-to-count interactions that constitute the human condition.

New World is a game.

Get the fuck over it. Lmao.

16 Likes

“Combat system is absolute trash” and “the game´s core features aside from combat is trash too”, very objective. Are u the one who sets MMO standards or ?

4 Likes

Congratulations! :partying_face:

9 Likes

Even if you play a game its not your game, I play lot of games. You are really pissed wasting your time updating the thread to reply the next comment you don’t like. Take it easy man, there is life outside of here.