This is beyond annoying at this point

I just want to know who came up with the idea of crafting failing so much. Because at this point I really don’t feel like dealing with this nonsense anymore… there is no reason why anyone should fail to even start the crafting session 10+ times in a row, that is just ridiculous.

How is this in any way fun and allowed in the game… if anyone can answer this question…

4 Likes

This is beyond stupid now… trying to craft a Rapier and I have failed so far at least 20 times in a row … no idea who thought this was a good idea.

1 Like

Hello,

I would like to apologize for this issue with the crafting failing, right now the team is working on fixing this issue but at this moment i cannot provide you an estimate time for when this is getting fixed

Thanks to another user, who brought this to our attention a workaround for this issue was found and you can follow the steps on this post to diminish the issue with the crafting failing

Hope this helps and thank your for your patience :grin:

1 Like

Pryor to the work around that I was shown and shared here a short time ago. My last successful crafting attempt took 97 attempts. I hope that the steps I got from Mortayia help you as they have helped me.

2 Likes

W O W… what some people were saying in game is that if a bunch of people are crafting thats whats causing the problem with failing all the time.

Thnx CryoFear

This is just a follow up but that quick fix you posted works maybe 3 out of 15 tries at the crafting bench if that much. This is so freaking aggravating that I just log the hell off before I put my fist through my monitor. And the ridiculous thing is you can see other people around you crafting away yet you just continue to fail over and over and over like its some kind of bad joke. And its not just me, a ton of people have the same issue not being able to craft while the other half doesn’t seem to have any trouble whats so ever.

I have tried logging out and back in… alt + tab to desktop and back to see if that some how fixes the issue and its the same crap over and over… and then their is also the blasted stuttering sound that I guess I just said to hell with it and play the game regardless of how bad it sounds.
I now this is a fairly new game but I am at my wits end with all this nonsense… for petts sake can we please get a damn fix for all this crap.

Hello,

I do apologize for all this issues you have encountered, i have escalated the crafting issues for the team to work on it, but i if you could, please send me a private message so i can gather some more information and escalate your specific situation

Cheers

literaly cant craft shit… i open outfitting click on the item i wanna craft and kicks me out… almost like 20 times then i craft 4 items and kicks me out… this is getting very anoying at this point why is it kicking ppl out of the station?

Yea, its still going on and the annoying part of it all is you get to see everyone else crafting. Its been what 2/3 days now that I have been trying to craft the full set of steel gathering tools and only have 3 of the the 4. Just a constant fail parade over and over and over.

Has there been any developments in regards to this problem yet… its still happening at a very high rate. Sometimes it will allow me to actually craft and 2/3 stations then like today its the alchemy station. Wont allow me to craft any potions what’s so ever.

Yesterday it was the Skinning station and the day before that it was the cooking station. At this point I am just lost as to what I can do to make this stop and why isn’t it effecting everyone on the server and not just a handful of people.

I think I may have figured out what the problem is.

Its not lag on anything like that it’s the crafting animation when you first log into the crafting station not playing causing the constant fail sessions. If that animation is playing you wont fail while crafting if it’s not you will constantly fail until the animation starts up.
And by animation I mean, for example refining wood ( the chopping animation you character does ) or tanning ( the scrapping type animation you do ) etc.

Again from what I have seen, if that animation doesn’t play you session will always fail.

1 Like

I think I may have figured out what the problem is.

It’s not lag on anything like that it’s the crafting animation when you first log into the crafting station not playing that is causing the constant fail sessions. If that animation is playing you won’t fail while crafting and if it’s not you will constantly fail until the animation starts up.
And by animation I mean, for example refining wood station ( the chopping animation your character does ) or tanning ( the scrapping type animation you do ) etc.

Again from what I have seen, if that animation doesn’t play you session will always fail.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.