This is Great Axe (zerg wipe enclosed inside)

It’s not even maxed yet. Rip Int builds :frowning:

32 Likes

I put it on yesterday, I think you’re missing the point :frowning:
needs nerf

16 Likes

I’m bad at the game? Yeesh, were you in this clip?

4 Likes

yep. You don’t hear good players complaining about GA because they know how to dodge.

9 Likes

I see people smashing a god like guy who survives anything this is not skill this is pure BS unbalance. This is joke pvp not skill. The health bar is not even moving what a joke.

13 Likes

I’d have to sweat to kill these same people on dex or int

6 Likes

not one of them stunned you, dodged, or did anything except throw a grav well

whats your next vid, ganking afk players? LOL

17 Likes

yes ganking afk players is a good next video idea

4 Likes

well dont worry, you just made one

2 Likes

Stay salty because you would suck at it without the broken Great Axe. :joy_cat:

19 Likes

Um the people getting clapped in this video are not pvpers and are probably very very undergeared. There was zero attempt to kite or CC, and a few of them got 2 shot. One even sat still and ate a charge attack with no CC… Not really an accurate portrayal of GA balance

10 Likes

thats because they are trash at pvp, possibly gold farmers. It has nothing to do with GA. They can’t even hit him! This is your “evidence”?

OP and people like him are absolute morons and their desperation is showing.

2 Likes

I thought it was a good clip, i enjoyed it.

5 Likes

people like you are the best part of posting on any forum in any game :laughing:

2 Likes

your username is some viking roleplay and you commented a charged opinion seconds into me releasing a 5 minute video

thanks bro I like the x at the end of your name it’s eXtremely attractive :partying_face:

This is the real problem.

Everyone defending this are 100% left clicking GA users in a ball

12 Likes

thats literally what I’m saying, I played dex and int this whole game and swapped to this yesterday

6 Likes

I mean… ive never had issues with GA people besides in war when im getting hit with 10 paths at once and the GA users are on me…

Just saying, all i see in this video is people dont know how to cc? PvP is like 60% CC. Like in my company even if we were just running around doing scorched in a group of 3 we would be calling out CC rotations on you. Literally just a video of people not knowing how to cc and you thinking your good cause you are kiting. One grav well should have ended you cause there should have been 15 other CCs following up and you not being able to move.

Again, TLDR, im not saying youre bad, im saying they people are bad that you played. ANYONE who has skill in PVP can see this.

2 Likes