Tier 3 and Tier 4 Azoth Staff in Inventory

• What is your character name in New World: Riftz
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Brodbdingnag
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Both Tier 3 and Tier 4 Azoth staff in my inventory
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Unable to close when I receive the tier 5 staff
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: Not yet, need help
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced:
4 Likes

Same here. Got both staffs
AWG Chat cant help me. Taking it to the forums, next step gonna be a ticket i guess.

1 Like

Theres some lengthy threads about it but still no reply on it or post on known issues.

What is your character name in New World: Makenshi
What server/world did you experience your issue on: Ys
Describe the issue you are experiencing: Both Tier 3 and Tier 4 Azoth staff in my inventory
Is this a bug or an exploit: bug
(if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Unable to close higher tier portal.
(if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: Not yet, need help
(if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: 

Patch notes say the staff issue is fixed with today’s patchday.

What is your character name in New World: Nitrox Diver
What server/world did you experience your issue on: Pahruli
Describe the issue you are experiencing: Both Tier 3 and Tier 4 Azoth staff in my inventory
Is this a bug or an exploit: bug
(if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Unknown yet
(if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: Not yet, need help
I completed the T4 quest, and the T3 staff remained. I cannot drop it or get rid of it. I have both… I’d like to get rid of it, as other people have said it prevents you from completing the next phase. The last patch hasn’t resolved this.

Try relogging and seeing if the staffs are still there, make sure to equip the t5 staff before doing this

just got both staffs in inventory relogging doesnt help… tbh it doesnt bother me as it has 0 weight but if its safe to delete it (if possible) ill do it

I just got the tier 4 azoth staff from the quest and the old one (tier 3) remains in my inventory even after relogging

• What is your character name in New World: Mojo3
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Ravenal
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Both Tier 3 and Tier 4 Azoth staff in my inventory
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay:
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: Not yet, need help
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.