Tier'd servers can promote widespread server health improvements

Consider 600 and below average expertise a very long introduction to an MMO and make tier’d servers. Base servers off Average Expertise in accordance with the two highest expertise weapons you have. To put it simply:

Lower end to Higher tier server progression.

Level 1 to 600 Average expertise.

Benefits:

• Lower levels are forced into servers by themselves with people up to 600 Expertise. If you don’t like the mutations and 625 aspect, stay here and never upgrade to be an average Expertise of 601+.
  • Allocation of players doing lower end content and a lesser gap between the high end and lower end.
  • Friendlier environment as no maxed out bored player who has done everything is deeming you unworthy of a thought.
  • Regular dungeons would be extremely normal compared to people doing m10’s.

601 + Average Expertise Benefits: I chose 618 because at 619 you start gaining bonus stats.

Benefits:

• Mid tier mutations are the focal point here. Do not bar off a certain Average Expertise to promote unity and server health decline at a certain Expertise.
  • Most players doing m1’s to m7’s would be here and it would be more available in this tier.
  • Bots would be ALMOST Non existent.
  • You can always stay here forever.
  • BOTS WOULD BE ALMOST NON EXISTENT.

625 Average Expertise: The pinnacle of PvP and focus-fired M10’s where everybody has a 625 set. Not a single straggler hanging behind at 610.

Benefits:

• PvP eccentric.
  • PvE top tiers.
  • No lower end Expertise Players.
  • I can only assume these, “mega companies,” would want stuff competition and this could end up as the default, “Competitive PvP,” servers along with PvE content.
  • Closer gear difference promoting more emphasis on skill.
  • Zero bots.
  • ZERO BOTS.**

**ABSOLUTELY NO BOTS!**

Side Notes:

• PlayerBase can BARELY support this so it would need to be implimented as brand new servers and leave current servers.
  • Server health in my opinion would be healthier with less gaps and more focused content options.
  • Economy would be healthier.

**DID I FORGET TO SAY ABSOLUTELY NO BOTS!?!**

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.