Till Death do us Part (Elite) BUGGED

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here:

• What is your character name in New World: faisaru
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Alaistor (EU Central)
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Killing Pastor Walsh several times does not update quests. He also drops bugged loot which cant be picked up or does not disappear. I am assuming this is the bugged quest item i need to complete quest. All I am told to do is “Defeat Pastor Walsh and Collect”… it doesn’t tell me what to collect. Looking online, this should be some sort of letter.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: I cant complete side quest
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: no, I’ve tried relogging etc
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: N/A
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: N/A
22 Likes

I am having same issue - Sam Cooke on Yaxche server. Exactly as described above.

2 Likes

Exact same issue. Smallfoe - Olympus US East

did everything as the first post did

1 Like

Same issue.

@detaileusk how do you mean unlock the item? Which item? The quest item does not drop after killing the boss. Maybe it does, but the loot is bugged & it can’t be picked up. When you hover over it, it doesn’t say what’s in it even if you try inspect it.

sorry it should not be posted in this topic somehow it went here lol

same thing happening to me, trying to finish the quest and I kill pastor walsh and the loot he drops has nothing in it and you can’t even pick it up. fourth quest in one day that is bugged for me, pretty sad how much is broken in this game. ridiculous.

i have that same issue - Mstrlii - Duat Eu centeral
He also drops bugged loot which cant be picked up or does not disappear .
Killing Pastor Walsh several times does not update quests .

Same issue here as well on my daughters account.
Niyllah on Mag Mell.

+1 Same issue.

Спойлер

Same here. Harmonia EU Central

Same exact bug here.

Same here. Killed him five times today and still he didn’t drop the item to complete the quest. Calnogor Server.

same thing happened to me as well, hopefully somoene submitted a bug report

Same issue here.

Same issue. US East Trapalanda.

My quest is bugged too. Killed him 3 times and he just keeps dropping empty bags.

Same issue on US East Oceana.

Same bugged on Yaxche Screenshot - a71238e4959534f950d26228150f465f - Gyazo

I’m (character name: Geralt of Aetern) also having an issue with this quest on El Dorado on US West.

Though I can pick up the loot he drops, it doesn’t contain the quest item (the journal) that he’s supposed to drop to turn it in / complete the quest.