Time for a PVP only server

With the influx of new players, and returning players now is the time to finally give us REAL PVPERS a PVP only server. I know there are many people like me who would prefer to play on a PVP only server and I believe that this server would be the healthiest and most competitive server. A lot of people have concerns that high level players would be ganking newer players trying to level up, and that’s why I propose that mandatory PVP flag is only for players level 50+. Real pvpers it’s time to make some noise!

13 Likes

+1

Let’s make it happen !

4 Likes

Unfortunately the servers would be dead within the month, only after wasting the playerbase’s and developer’s time.

The question to ask now is… why is nobody flagging for PvP? Sort of speaks to why a PvP only server would flop. Nobody really wants it.

11 Likes

+1

4 Likes

You just baselessly say it will flop…

4 Likes

it doesnt take much development time if any tbh.

And let it happen so if it does flop you can be i told you so and we can all egt on our merry ways

5 Likes

Why do you come into every pvp discussion with this dumb argument? When we prove you wrong always. In every single MMO the pvp servers are always the most populated and always have the top achieving guilds in both pvp and PvE content.

A PvE server will flop long before a pvp server will. Please. We get it you don’t like to pvp. But don’t you get tired of yourself spewing out your bullshit all day long?

Pvpers are the majority. Deal with it

4 Likes

I love PvP, I hold a very high rating in Arenas and RBGs in WoW - I also enjoy the PvP greatly in New World.

I just hold enough common sense to realize creating a new server where PvP is forced wont change anything - people just dont want to do it and its clear by how little people Flag or PvP on the servers I have been on.

Cheers

5 Likes

Because there is no incentive and the rewards are not anywhere near as valuable as the instanced pvp.

Cheers

3 Likes

I fail to see where a PvP only server would magically make these incentives appear from?

Could the developers not implement these “incentives” to existing servers… If PvP is as popular as you think, then adding the incentives to current servers will surely solve this issue without having to create a new server type!

Thanks and cheers!

3 Likes

Yes it would but they seem very unwilling to do so since they don’t want to piss off little snowflakes like you.

Therefore a pvp server would please everyone. We don’t need the incentive if we have the inherent danger of being in the open world. Pvp could happen while farming.

PvE vs PvP – What’s the Difference? - Plarium read this one. It pretty much explains what a pvp server is like and many of us like that environment. Even if there are griefers and gankers. They’re part of the fun and we don’t mind

4 Likes

It would be good if people were flagged while farming resources.

1 Like

What would be good about that?

Im a healer, I love when people try to attack me in any scenario.

Cheers!

2 Likes

You can kill your farming competition, and collect all the nodes yourself.

It’s an obvious problem on current live servers. Whoever gets the farming route first collects all the nodes.

1 Like

So your goal is to PvE faster and more efficiently?

Im getting confused now.

3 Likes

Fighting over resources is not pve.

2 Likes

Fighting for resources is what encourages pvp.

The biggest issue besides the fact we don’t have a PVP only server is that there are no daily PVP quest to encourage PVP in the open world

So you basically just want to PvP AROUND nodes but not actually farm them?

Im sure the devs could make a PvP map thats in a area with unfarmable Iron nodes and trees that could satisfy that.

3 Likes