Time Idle Players Out?

There is one. If you’re idle for 20 minutes you get the boot.

Can’t really do that with territory control type games. Best you can do is friends and family all reroll to a low pop. There are tons of servers without que times.

It is trivial to circumvent it. I’ve seen people running into a wall for an hour near the Hermit.

2 Likes

There was a guy running into a wall for ages when I was playing go back and forth from my faction hall…I guess that was a strategy to keep himself afk out…auto run into a corner wall…

Autorun doesn’t work. I tried it. Queued for 4 hours, got in just as dinner was ready. Auto-ran while I ate but got logged out.

Think you can get around it with an endless macro though.

1 Like

Yes, we do have an AFK timer that kicks players out if they are inactive after a certain amount of time.

4 Likes

They have an AFK timer. I had a doctor’s appointment and it kicked me out just as I suspected it would.

I think this timer is way to high and must be lowered. People are spending HOURS in the game and never got kicked.

Autorun doesn’t work. Taping down W does.

1 Like

What about auto runners?

It clearly isnt working or the team isnt communicating enough with regards to what the issue with servers are. Telling us it is being worked on is no good. Tell us what is happening and/or why, at least so we can understand why we have been sitting in a queue that keeps resetting, getting stuck and disconnecting for 7 hours.

Something needs to be done, and some sort of compensation for the sheer waste of time for all the affected players need to be sorted. There is new launch issues and then there is the issue of misleading queues wasting peoples time and more people “queueing” than playing.

1 Like

there’s a lot of player who block a key of their keyboard to run indefinitely and thus do not get automatically kicked

2 Likes

Im trying to play for 13+hours and I kicked from queue, server error and this EU server down thing happened. I paid but couldnt even play. Steam says I spent 13 hours but I didnt even play the game. And please dont tell me to play in another server my 10 friends are already playing there.

1 Like

When I got in for 15 minutes before the game crashed I saw people set themselves to auto-run into a wall to bypass the afk finder.

thats just the “=” key, they run into a wall for hours. I reported all I saw before the game crashed

1 Like

Can’t really blame people though. If you queue for 4/5/6 hours then need to go away for one or two, why should you disconnect and not be able to play the rest of the day? Amazon should fix the capacity not force people offline for being idle.

2 Likes

yes, even if it is not fair play, we can’t blame them

Are there any plans to increase the player capacity per server, if you don’t mind me asking?

Or should I probably just re-roll to a new server?

The auto runners are getting around the auto time out. Also people have been known to use keyboard macroing to get around AFK timers in other MMO.s

2 Likes

Honestly, if you want to play faster, I’d rec going to another server with a smaller queue. I don’t have any information about player capacity changes.

4 Likes