****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******
To report a player or company for Code of Conduct violations, please do so here
- What is your character name in New World: KiritoBeater
- What server/world did you experience your issue on: Devaloka
- Describe the issue you are experiencing: Buy white dye at the checkout store.
I paint my set. I see the color change. I press accept the change. The color change is confirmed. I exit the dye screen and the set returns to its original color.
I try various colors, payment and in-game trade and it happens again.
- Is this a bug? (If this is an exploit, please follow the steps here: Bug [Dev Blog] How to Report Exploits - Updated)
- (if a bug) How did the issue affect your gameplay:I have spent real money to use a color and that color does not apply. I use in-game currency to try another color and the color doesn’t apply.
it ruins the little experience that exists in improving the visual of the skins. And I lose my money, both real and fictitious, as well as my time.
- (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No.
- (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
- What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced:
- When did this happen? (Date and Relative time; please include your timezone)