- What is your character name in New World: FeelsAorrMan
- What server/world did you experience your issue on: El Dorado
- Describe the issue you are experiencing: When I goto OPR, while other players TIP TIMER, the UI is not disappearing.
- Is this a bug or an exploit: BUG
- (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: The TIP TIMER UI block my monitor screen.
- (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: Everfall
- (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
- What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced:
- When did this happen? (Date and Relative time; please include your timezone)
I wish I could just turn all the music crap off completely, its all over my screen wont go away and people sit near craft stations hoping you hit e by accident. its annoying as hell
It also didn’t disappear when I teleported to another town for me.
Exactly the same problem right after logging in after the patch.
EDIT: seeing that it was posted 15 days ago, it’s just another case of “new patch, new bugs” that will likely take months to fix. Sigh.
This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.