Today's patch notes

OK, I missed anything saying no major patch this week.

1 Like

Oh, you can also hit “Dev Tracker” and see everything they post, you know, rather than rambling about.

That one bug is not caused for any of this,

That is a map bug where the invasion is shown to come 2 days before it happens. Sign ups open 24 hours before.

You can filter which invasions are “Real” by opening the map, clicking the settlement on the territory you plan to sign up, scroll down the panel that pops out on the right side until the button appears.

If there is an invasion that day, above the button you will see a countdown. Those invasions you can sign up. If there is no countdown above the button, the invasion is for the next day and you can’t sign up until it’s 24 hours for it to start*.

Have they written this game in PHP or why is it such a chaotic clusterf? Every second patch causes more new bugs than it fixes. There is no point going on like this.

I know the Map bug this is something different than we have never experienced before and can only imagine it has something to do with time skipping or a new bug.

Yeah it’s been there for like a month already.

Im not saying the signs in the map itself but invasions can’t be sign upon before 24hrs for the attack. War/Invasion buttons show them the current day when they are still 2 days before which makes most people think they can sign up when that is bugged

That’s why you should only trust those if there is a countdown for the war.

If the invasion is still over 24hrs from happening, you can’t interact with the war board at all

Edit: just read the other sorry, that is indeed something new (Bored in work meeting reading rn xD)

Sí, el mobiliario es un gran error para todos en este momento. Muchas personas tienen muebles atascados en su inventario.

yea, quite weird patch :sweat_smile:
4 day ago…

1 Like

I laughed so hard I spit my coffee out; this was a good one.

1 Like

6AM in my local region? Well, then why did it not start until 8am? I guess that now means we’re SOL until 11am local time, instead of 9am local time, huh? Idiots.

What was the rare server crash they siad they fixed in this patch. Wondering if it the issue I have been having

How about opening all dungeons for the holiday weekend at least?? (No key required) do this and you’ll see a lot of happy folks!

1 Like

Don’t get your hopes up. Just about every game on Earth goes into hibernation this time of year. We’ll get one more patch. Maybe two (unlikely) before Christmas.

If they’re staging the next patch on the PTR, then we won’t see the first one until Nov 30th. Then the second mid Dec and that’s it until sometime in January 2022.

The year 2022… sounds like the future.

Dude… I would be so happy. Those keys are such a hindrance. :rage:

Shields will never be reverted. Rip shields.

Uh, if they don’t at least enable people to get their darn furniture out of their bags, it’s gonna be a real quiet holiday.

What about harvesting gear and other things.
Then the patch notes would be :
“fixed harvesting gear”
“nothing”

Now it’s
“Different things” and no harvesting gear.

Hey does This mean that a future expansion will have all the crops turn into monsters… I wonder if I get to use my old weedkiller chainsaw from EverQuest again

Very much so, and with all the crashes and people
losing keys, also with all the people on low pop servers, this is one thing that if they do it even if it’s just temporary, it could first off bring back some players that left the game even if it’s just for a short period of time, snd would also make alot of people happy and temporarily forget the ongoing issues…not sure why the secs are thinking about it this way tbh.

Bug fix is a bug fix.

Patch is a patch.

They are not the same. This downtime is a bug fix.

Its simple.

1 Like