Today's patch notes

Yep! Got that now. Thanks.

They seem to have a variety of different patch types. There are huge patches that boost the game’s content. Those are rare. Then there are “tuning” patches that try to address major issues and maybe adjust some things in the game (like how much something drops–see things like sand flux, sandpaper, etc.)

And then there are these emergency patches that come out of no where. No big, long explanation. They are there to address something that is 10000% killing the game. (When the servers went down to turn off player trading, or when they went back up to re-enable it.)

This is one of those “emergency patches.” I don’t think it’s one of those “tuning” patches that come out every week or 2 with the long explanations.

1 Like

One of the worst in the history of a dev and game? I get hyperbole, but you’ve taken it to an entirely different universe. If you actually believe that maybe it’s time to take a break.

1.1 Into the Void is killing the game, and I don’t think this patch addresses the majority of the problems with that.

1 Like

Agreed. But I don’t think this is their response to 1.1. This is a random, “Oh for fuck’s sake, another f—!!!” panic patch.

This isn’t them addressing 1.1. It’s them addressing the servers randomly crashing or the massive time jumps that happen.

Yea. It’s a patch to fix the patch.

4 Likes

Can someone please give me a link directly to the actual patch notes please. Thanks

We should be getting paid for testing this Game Early access!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.