Tons bugs to fix

• What is your character name in New World: Hybrise
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Vega
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: 5x light armor freedom perk is not working, definitly not working.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: I can’t use my gears.
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: You’re not paying for me. Search and find bugs. I don’t have to report them.
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced:

Also there are several bugs in game,

Light armor freedom perks doesnt work.

Sword/Shild - War Hammer builds are losing their 15 attribute points because of miscalculation. Playing game with 485 att, not 500. Where is my 15 atribute point?.

Shild expertice, not effecting avarage expertice.

Leaping strike doesnt working properly. You can’t use this skill to escape. It’s working like autoaim. Sometimes it hits automatically to enemy. Leaping strike-Gravity well doesnt working properly. Sometimes you can escape sometimes it attacks an enemy inside the gravity automatically.

Armor breaker-gravity well and armor breaker-grid animations not working properly, so skill is stucking most of time and it triggers the skill sound.

Leaping strike- Ice shower not working properly, sometimes you can get through it sometimes you just got stuck.

Shild bash-riposte interaction doesnt work properly, and dont stun enemy all the time.

Shockwave-riposte intecation doesnt work properly, skill get triggered, skill sounds get triggered.

Defiant Stance-Riposte interaction doesnt work properly, defiant is not an attack skill but yet still triggers riposte stun, and it can trigger it a miles away.

Leaping strike doesn’t work properly when an attack comes. But other mage class skills working fine. A normal attack, can stop the skill. Its basically useless anymore.

Armor breaker hit box is buggy. When an enemy on the ground, you must aim it but aim is not working properly, skill doesnt hit most of the time. It’s nonsense, enemy in front of you but you can’t hit it.

All of this are major bugs. And it feels like beta version of game. PLEASE FIX ALL OF THESE BUGS soon as possible. Game is not entertaining me anymore.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.