Top Features i would like in New World

Hey guys, :grinning:
first of all, thank you for this beautiful game, im really loving it.
Beside the bugs, This game puts a lot of stuff in the table, and i see it as a raw diamond.

In order to help you polish this diamond. i will put some content / improvement that i believe will make everyone, since the pvp player to the PvE player happy.

so…lets go…

/ WELLCOME TO JOHN BOILER TOP FEATURES FOR NEW WORLD /

- We need to be able to auto run and open the bag while running…

seriously, it’s super annoying to be in a portal run with the guild, and you want to open some chests in the way to a portal while auto run, and you char suddenly stop.

- Instanced small scale PvP WITH RANK

You clearly need content beside grind, people is reaching lvl 60, and they will farm their weapons, resources and stuff, and in a quick step they will reach the end of “nothing to do”.
So the main thing is, you need “repeatable content”, i know pvp may not be the beach for all, and a system like “mythic +” in WoW should be a good adiction aswell, but we all can admit that the game is mainly focused in PVP…so, why dont start with this?
SMALL GROUP instanced PvP, WITH RANK (super important) and a way for custom tornament to be created (let people start with e-sports in the game, believe in me… this will make things go HUGE…and you dont need to do it, just make it available for people to do it themselves)

As a special touch to the instanced small scale pvp, i would not put a “queue everywere”…
create a place in some cities, like a arena (the arena appears at some point after a city evolves), inside that arena people can queue up for a PvP match , just like Wars… (it would be fun to merge this with city development since its a huge feature of your game)

- Add swiming

Honestly, this wont bring much to the game, it wont bring anything in fact…
but the “character under water” is just … meh… its a big thing for people say like “that game sucks… the character walks under water lol” … it was like my school friends a lot of years ago, saying bad of Metin2, cuz you cant jump…
but in fact… i think the “no swiming” + “walking under water” sounds a bit worst lol…
in some way, if the thing was like “GTA Vice City” was a bit more professional lol.

- Improve INN / Tavern system

You guys have a MMO with voice chat… You guys have city development… even non roleplay players love to see some nice roleplay, or roleplay features…
You can create like a calendar like WoW, with events, like tavern crawl or something like that, SOCIAL THINGS…thats the main goal of playing a MMO…
I dont have many ideas about this, but i can fastly imagine something like:
- Tavern Crawls
- Getting Drunk System
- A system that you pay some coin in the tavern to play a “Tavern” background song, so people can sing over it lol…
- Chat inside Taverns should have no limitations for people inside the Tavern aswell.
- Multiplayer MiniGames?
- Betting?!?!?

Really, believe in me, people very deep in their hearts love to be social… Just look at the human centopies that they are always doing lol…

- Safe Maps && Dangerous Maps

At this moment, in all of the maps, you can have PvP on, or PvP off… and its “ok”…
But i believe this generates some “injustice” for PvP players…why? PvE players are stealing your resources and you can’t kill them (hehe)
Well, i know, this is not really a problem, but it can be, for sure pvp players are no happy with this.
So, if you create specific areas with “always pvp on”, the problem would be solved.
For sure, you can create a “PvE + PvP area” aswell for the same resources… but you probably should add more resources to the map with “always pvp”…
Everybody can get resources…Increase your risk, increase your rewards (at this moment, since they steal your resources… there is almost no reward increase)

- New zones (NO NEW LEVELS) + Tier 6, 7 and 8 equipments

I know, im lvl 52 yet, im not done yet, and probably tier 5 equips are extremely hard to get…but…
well… we need more to grind (even if you put repeatable content, we need the feeling of progression keep going)

- Models

Im sure you all feel this…
Since level 1 to lvl 60… YOU ALWAYS KILL THE SAME MONSTERS… i dont even know if they have diferent names…
Diferent models of mobs would be really, really, really nice

- Public Web API

Let your game grow with work from your community. (Probably they will create the ranking system for you?)

Well…
I will stop here…
I think if we get this, we will be well served for some time…
and yeah, for sure, solve your bugs :smiley:

And please, dont be 100% solve bugs and only after introduce new features…
game is rolling, people will be bored…

Thank you for reading my text.
And see you on Aeternum! :muscle:

3 Likes

100% YES.

New World has builds, and gameplay mechanics that lends itself sooo well to small scale PvP, but are completely useless in the 50v50 or 20v20 battles.

Also small scale PvP options prove to attract players and create an extra community within the game that lasts a long time!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.