Topaz drops broken again and invisible Mobs

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here

To report a player or company for Code of Conduct violations, please do so here

• What is your character name in New World:
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on:
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing:
  • Is this a bug or an exploit:
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay:
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue:
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced:

I am actually tired of filling these out. Topaz gypsum stopped dropping, preventing getting to 10 after the patch. As a bonus I now get to fight invisible mobs, at least his skills show. Never mind it’s another undocumented change(now take 5). However invisible mobs are still an issue. Tab up arrow text chat is broken. The new continue to craft looks bad, almost as bad as removing showing the taxes when entering a territory.

Heya~

Thank you for reporting this. We totally understand your sentiments about the game. I just want to let you know that I have properly documented and submitted this game behavior to our team for further investigation. At the moment, we cannot make any promises about a definite fix. Though please stay tuned on our official channels to make sure that you would not miss any update.

Thanks a lot for your help. Have a great one!

Same for me:

• Topas stopped droping
  • Same invisible mops are in shipyard / muta as well.

dont want to offend some as its nothing personal but :frowning:
@Magva to see you copy + paste the same text, does actually not help to raise trust in this product. There are so many new Bug with this patch (again). But topaz gypsum as part of the few remaining players daily routine is not even on the list Known Issues - Arenas Update an you:

cheers

Topaz was changed to only drop 5 a day. The topaz recipe only requires 5 now to create an orb. They basically made it faster to do each day.

Also, they changed the recipe for topaz potions from one of each mote bug, to 5 of one mote bug type, so if you have a fist full of soul wyrms, you can use them all on topaz, instead of consuming expensive lightning beetles, blightmoths, and salamander snails.

2 Likes

@Ryanaslett thank you mate :slight_smile:

Someone was paying attention. Such a rare sight nowadays, it deserves praise :slight_smile:

Just wanted to give you some praise, for going out of your way, ignoring it being in the main post already and necromancing the post, just to be an (redacted). Such a rare thing to see these days. No wait! :stuck_out_tongue:

Whatever…

It’s ok! You clearly weren’t paying attention, so you’re excused. :rofl:

I dunno… I immediately noticed you only needed 5 Topaz now, first day. I didn’t even need to search or read anything. I used logic and deduced that it was 5 drops for 5 uses now instead of 10.
But then… logic is something mysterious, not everyone uses it :wink:

The post was on the first day. The edit was on the first day, shortly after I went to make casts, and noticed the undocumented change. I simply left the post to address invisible mobs which is also an issue with the laser eye heads in Tempest.

You may see that as Illogical, when it actual is quite logical.

What isn’t logical is necromancing a thread, going out of your way to be purposely sarcastic, while adding nothing of actual relevance about the invisible mobs the post is now about.

Then again maybe you just couldn’t figure that out on your own, since as you state not everyone uses Logic.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.