- What is your character name in New World: Sneaky Back
- What server/world did you experience your issue on:Valhalla
- Describe the issue you are experiencing:topaz gypsum in opr makes you take 0 void damage
- Is this a bug or an exploit:bug and or exploit?
- (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay:couldnt hit half my damage
- (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue:Yes
- (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:New world 0 void damage bug - YouTube
- What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: I guess usse topaz gypsum in opr?
- When did this happen? 6/29 11:50 EST
Thank you for reporting this, I’ll send this over to the development team so they can look into this further for you.
Also, welcome to the New World forum community.
My understanding is the max absorb a player can hit is 50%, so even IF Topaz potion could go above that, you’d be at 65%
Anything else you can tell us about the issue causing you to do 0 elemental damage
A fix for this hit the PTR, so it’ll be incoming to the live game soon!
Was 2 instances of this on 2 different people in the OPR game I was using a elemental gem on my musket and they both had topaz gypsum attunement potions from after the war they had.
This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.