Topaz Gypsum Isn't Dropping

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here:

• What is your character name in New World: Princess Ori
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Duat
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Topaz not dropping
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Killed a few hundred various mobs in shattered only to get 5 topaz drops in the hour.
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced:

Same issue.
Spent hours farming the bugs from logs to even make the potion.
Killed level 58+ mobs for the full hour the buff was active and got 8 topaz.

This might be the straw that breaks the camel’s back. Why is every single thing in this game broken? Like… how hard is it to guarantee that 10 of these things drop while you have the buff up? I had read about people running into problems when they missed looting a bag, so I was super careful to make sure I looted everything that dropped from every mob I killed. The only thing I can think of is that a bag dropped below the terrain somewhere I couldn’t see/loot it.

It is seriously punishing to spend this much time on something and then get no reward. I feel stupid for ever defending the game right now.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.