Town board categories only offering 2 of 3 quests

• What is your character name in New World: Kalrie Jones

• What server/world did you experience your issue on: Orofena

• Describe the issue you are experiencing: The town board in Brightwood is only offering quests in 2 of 3 slots. The buff category has been this way for me for several months. The Fort upgrade category may have been broken this long as well, but its only been visible since the town upkeep changes prompted the company owning it to run more fort upgrades.

• Is this a bug? (If this is an exploit, please follow the steps here: [Dev Blog] How to Report Exploits - Updated) bug

• (if a bug) How did the issue affect your gameplay: slows down ability to contribute to the progress

• (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: no

• (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: open town board, be disappointed. I’m seeing the same thing on two different characters on Orofena. I don’t have a character on another server who’s high enough level to survive the trip to brightwood.

• When did this happen? (Date and Relative time; please include your timezone) 10am EDT 11/2/2022 but also for the past few months

ran a character on Yggdrasil to brightwood, For Science, and also seeing only 2 of 3 quests in Town Upgrade category

Since I am a genius who posted a boring old bug the day of an enormous change for the game (and because the town managers on Ygg ran some more upgrades) yet another screenshot!

It seems possible that the loot stuff from boxes category of quests might be broken? (if I’m remembering correctly, it was all those hamlets in southern brightwood. and maybe one or two up north?)

I have the same issue, even after refresh there are only 2 spaces.

1 Like

:saluting_face: I, too, noticed this when playing. We’re looking into it!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.