Town payrolls doesnt get to company treasury

Within a week, I began to notice that the company’s bank did not match the figures on the governer’s desk.
The withdrawal limit has been lowered to 1 gold. Accordingly, none of the officers could withdraw money from the bank.
I specially made a screenshot of the bank and statistics before going to sleep at 01:59 Moscow time.
Guild treasury was 105 682.06 and tax figures were 63 485.67
Today, having entered the game for the first time in a day at 16:46 Moscow time, I see that the guild’s treasury totals 114 013.74, but at the same time, the statistics of payment of taxes is 78 633.25
It turns out only from 1 city, and we have 4 of them, we should have received 15 147.58, respectively, the treasury should have totaled at least 120 829.64
Where is the money from the guild treasury? We pay on time according to the counts, but servicing even one city is very expensive, and at the same time we do not receive funds for their development, how much money has not been received by the treasury during this time? 100 000 - 150 000?
How can a game ever come out with such bugs?
I found a same thread since 30 septebmer , and they still doesnt get any answer from the support! Same thread

Server: Kioram
Company governer: TRS Elvrik
Company name: TARBØS
Faction: Syndicate (Faction ll be changed today)
Owned territories: Everfall,Brightwood,Monarch Bluffs,Ebonscale Reach

2 Likes

Also game show that we have only 2 territoies , but we have a 4.

2 Likes

Up

2 Likes

We are having the same issue. Received no tax since yesterday.

2 Likes

no tax

2 Likes

Any answer from support?

same issue topic:

1 Like

Bump thread

Uo thread again

I’d like to second this. We’ve noticed the same exact discrepancies on our server, Sarragalla, where Windsward says it rakes in stupid amounts of gold, but we only seem to be getting a portion of it. We were suspecting our own members, we looked at everything, all the consuls got demoted for a day just to see.

Numbers still didn’t make any sense and we decided to just work with what we get. This bug is really killing us, especially with how obscenely expensive everything is to maintain and upgrade. People look at our desk and ask us how we’re not rolling gold, thinking we’re feeding them BS, but the fact of the matter is we don’t have the money and we don’t know where it goes, but certainly not into our treasury. Not sure where the discrepancy is, either in the report on the desk, or in how much we receive, but either way it’s a major problem.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.