- What is your character name in New World: RangerX3X
- What server/world did you experience your issue on: Arkadia Lambda/Folkvangr
- Describe the issue you are experiencing: The amount of experience required to level Tracking and Skinning to Aptitude rank 1 is over 438,000 points. Considering that some of the other Gathering skills are between 30,000-60,000 to level to rank 1, this seems like a bug (typo or something).
- Is this a bug or an exploit: I hope this is a bug and not as intended as that amount of XP is some over-the-top grinding (especially compared to other things).
- (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Makes me kill everything on the island several times over just to see the needle move a tick mark
- (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No!
- (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: See below.
- What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Reach level 200 in Tracking and Skinning. Play December monthly update. Be sad
I’ve noticed the same thing in Atvatabar - I’ve already progressed to the over 200 lvl reward chests with harvesting (twice) and mining (once), but skinning is barely moving at all. Thinking it needs to be tweaked?
At the very least it needs to be looked at to make sure it’s functioning as intended
Bump so hopefully a developer will see this: The grind for this one is painful.
Mining: ~50,000 Aptitude to next rank
Harvesting: ~50,000 Aptitude to next rank
Logging: ~150,000 Aptitude to next rank (this looks wrong as well)
Skinning: ~450,000 Aptitude to next rank
If Harvesting and Mining aptitude is anything to go by, why is Logging three times the requirement? Why is Skinning nine times the requirement?
Bump to hopefully get some AGS input
Bump - id also like to add that my expertise is hung up on the first of the three nodes. I can’t gain XO past the first one and I haven’t received my expertise chest.
It is crazy how slow skinning moves
Yes, it is slow, but doable. Have to focus on lvl 55+ mobs. Skinning lvl 20 wolves won’t do anything.
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.