Trade dupe exploit still works

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here:

• What is your character name in New World:
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on:
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing:
  • Is this a bug or an exploit:
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay:
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue:
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced:

ALSO AGS CHECK THE GUILD’S TREASURY for duped gold, there is people who still have it safe in storage there.

26 Likes

This now !!! wtf

2 Likes

Great.
GZ @ AGS, well done

1 Like

Good job @Kay :eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes:

3 Likes

btw @ AGS:
THAT is why you permaban exploiters. They will always find a way, especially with your lack of programming skills…
You need to discourage this behaviour.

23 Likes

those people man, pathetic bunch of losers

16 Likes

Keep this visible.

3 Likes

Pathetic fools, also this was a bait caused by AGS, not a mistake, this is often used in programming to detect further exploiters that has exploited, in case they didn’t ban everyone, so this method is used to clean out the remaining rats

7 Likes

They’re mad now that someone leaked that dupes still work.

15 Likes

Of course they are, all the gold they made by being pathetic to gain advantage over others won’t mean anything at all, they’re all being monitered and they’ll all lose their accounts.

6 Likes

:eye: :lips: :eye:

4 Likes

kinda amusing though, watching them squirm to the exit

5 Likes

Out of hand lol

1 Like

What “lack” of programming skills? Stop listening to every self proclaimed computer science major in the forums.

16 Likes

maby letting the dupe work is a move from the Devs to track some of them faster, coz they know cheaters allways will try old methods. And we do know they have allot of patching to do, so they will prolly have a hotfix ready for when they tracked down a bounce of theese cheaters with that method.

2 Likes

haha lol

Maybe so. Just wanted everyone to know that there’s still method’s that’s working!

1 Like

Like they have their own private discord Hmm cool :slight_smile: lead me to them so i get banned with them would be cool for real since this game still has a things Dup

Please tell me they added a way to track ppl duping in the code now they are just letting all the idiots get themselves banned. If its the other reason that they thought they fixed it but didn’t well then I’m just sad af.

1 Like

You can’t make this shit up! Just hilarious.

2 Likes