Trade post listings limited to X number instead of a full stack being allowed

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here:

• What is your character name in New World: JuhJimmy

• What server/world did you experience your issue on: Briedablik

• Describe the issue you are experiencing: when listing health pots on the trading post i cant list more than 100 in a single posting the slider stops

• Is this a bug or an exploit: bug. was working before the latest patch and patch notes don’t show this as being changed

• (if a bug) How did the issue affect your gameplay: having to list a stack of 800 items into 8 100 items is time-consuming. didn’t check to see if the gold amount was the same.

• (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: no its a hard cap

• (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: doesnt affect some other items i tested like mushrooms, may only be health pots common and strong

1 Like

And for context in the picture, you can see that i own 200 and that the slider caps at 100

1 Like

Same issue here.

Had the same issue but with starmetal arrows with a cap of 500.

Same here. Had it with Trophies wich capped at 1 and i had 3-7 of them.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.