Trade Post - No $ or Item

• What is your character name in New World: Myru
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: US-East Pyrallis
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: For nearly two weeks I have had to growing feeling that I am not receiving the full amount of money from Trade Post sales nor am I receiving the items back into my inventory. At first I shrugged it off as maybe I did something else or gave items to someone in the Company. But as time went on, I grew more sure that things were not working correctly. In this case I had two Iron Storage Chest on different Trading Posts for sale; I received the current amount of gold for the sale while I was on-line but did not receive any gold nor has the items been returned for the second chest from a different region Trading Post. The core issues appears to be when your character is offline, not every sale is being correctly processed or items being returned.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: I am missing items or Gold from Trading Post listings. I am probably short at least $2,000 - $3,000 in items or sales from the past nearly two weeks.
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No because it has been difficult to find exact proof.
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: See before
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: I am not sure, it is related to the character being offline while Trading Post transactions either sell or expire.

Completed & Expired via the Trading Post (Highlighted $750 Chest sold while I was online and I received the payout. The listed $1,085.00 posted in Monarch Buff expired while I was offline; did not receive gold nor item returned.)

Inventory view of the my character and Region that I placed the sale right after logging in:

1 Like

Additional details: I have the max number of storage chests (upgraded from Iron to Hope chests via a Company crafter) so the expired chest can not be placed in one of my two houses. It is just missing and there are other items, but most of them were mostly food crafting, metal ingots, infused leather, etc - again this has been difficult to track until today cause I know exactly what and when put these chests up for sale and the amount of gold I had on my character before and after logging out & back in. – I was notified that I received a total of $22.xx gold from sold auctions, when I logged in today. This matches with the figure I wrote down last night.

1 Like

Well while the trade posts are offline, quick bump to see if any New World eyes get on this…

1 Like

bump again I guess -.-

1 Like

I was offline and sold a chest, did not get the 1200g. grr

I know there are more pressing issues but some note about if this will get looked at or if I should just assume I lost at least one chest and several other items or the gold from sales, due to Trade Post bugs?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.