Trader: Sell items didn't leave my bag

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here:

• What is your character name in New World: Nicole Haught

• What server/world did you experience your issue on: Ferri

• Describe the issue you are experiencing: I sold some starmetal ingots on trader thru a buy order. I saw that money was sent to me but it looks like the bars are still in my bag

• Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug

• (if a bug) How did the issue affect your gameplay: I got 40 gold more than I should’ve by seeing if it was repeatable for this report…

• (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: I’ll survive this I’m sure, how are you doing, you hanging in there? Thanks for your help

• (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: I clicked on the Sell bar once to sell them noticed they still showed up on my list of items I could sell so I clicked it again to see if it disappeared and money came again but the ingots were still there…

Another dupe method @Luxendra ?