- What is your character name in New World: Madam Sheik
- What server/world did you experience your issue on: Bilskirnir
- Describe the issue you are experiencing: Unable to trade
- (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: I’m playing with a friend and we’re trading resources helping one another craft, and we can’t trade at all
- (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No
- (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: Imgur: The magic of the Internet
- What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Trade with a player, it rejects the trade even if they accept
Bouncing this to the top. I was not aware Character to Character trades were also affected. Happens to be the first day I convinced a friend to buy the game and play it… not a good look - will you offer refunds to players that have buyers remorse?
When will this be available again??? need to craft orbs and buy some mats for crafting…
LOL! ARE YOU guys awake yet?! They can’t fix ANYTHING on this game.
All forms of wealth transfer between players including the player to player trading were temporarily disabled to investigate a possible gold duplication exploit.
Once this is investigated we will inform the updated on this post.
We appreciate your patience with this.
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.