Trading post bug Jan post patch

I was buying lodestone from TP, spent about 1000 gold but when I checked my inventory in my bags the lodestone wasn’t there or the storage but it took the 1000 gold out.

Hello @seawolf2010!

Welcome to our forums, I hope you are doing amazing!

I’m sorry to hear that your lodestone disappeared after you bought it in the trading post.

Thank you for letting us know that you’ve already checked all your storages and inventory.

Just to check that there is no issues, we can try validating the New World data on steam, you can check how to do it in this link: Steam Support :: Verify Integrity of Game Files

If after doing these steps you still don’t find your lodestone, please contact us through a live chat at the following link

This way we can give you more support and escalate the problem if necessary. Please keep handy the following information:

1. The most recent log, but preferably provide 3 logs from: Users\AppData\Local\AGS\New World\LogBackups

2. DxDiag report:

Go to Windows Start search bar and type dxdiag.
Click on dxdiag.exe.
When green progress bar goes away, select Save All Information and save the file to your desktop.

Hope you have a wonderful rest of your day. Take care!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.