****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******
- What is your character name in New World: Falling4Me
- What server/world did you experience your issue on: Barzakh
- Describe the issue you are experiencing:
Prior to the update, I listed a buy order in Windsward for 1024x Animal Viscera as per market speculation with the new patch notes. 24 of the buy orders completed whilst i was online however,
1000x Animal Viscera buy orders were purchased whilst i was offline - at this point in time my storage was over-full. My next logon was post patch (1.1 “Into The Void”) and to my surprise, the 1000 additional items are nowhere to be seen.
I do not own a house.
The items were not in my character inventory.
Issue did not resolve after reducing storage below capacity threshold.
Item’s not located in any other settlement.
- Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
- (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Loss of Items and Gold
- (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No
- (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
Here is the completed buy Order:
- What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced:
- Have an over-full storage at a settlement.
- At the same settlement, Create a buy order.
- Have the buy orders completed whilst character is offline.
Items will not be in character inventory or in storage.