Trading Post Canceling Order Not Working

• What is your character name in New World: I Want In GameGF
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Takshasila (EU)
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Cannot cancel an item in trading post - “Something went wrong. Please try again” it had 28 minutes left before it expired so I thought I would wait and not raise a ticket. closed the game and came back an hour later and the item had relisted itself for another 24 hours and I still cannot cancel.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Unable to server transfer to finally play with friends since release.
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: New World Bug - YouTube
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: List aged wood on this server I guess.
1 Like

Any update on this issue?

Yeah my sell Order also renews itself, can’t cancel it.
Hope they fix it soon, for server transfer…

3 days later and still broken. Any update?

Is there space for it in your storage? Patch notes did include a vague reference to preventing overstuffing of storage with cancelled/completed orders, so potentially this is the change in action.

For people looking in this thread, we got a bigger thread going here about this bug: Unable to cancel a sell order because it doesn't exist - #28 by Teel

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.