Trading Post random bugs!

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here:

• What is your character name in New World: Setadoon

• What server/world did you experience your issue on: celadon and midian

• Describe the issue you are experiencing: trading post window makes exit sound and defaults to the trading post “home page” randomly multiple times when browsing items.

• Is this a bug or an exploit: bug (STILL)

• (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: the trading post window keeps randomly defaulting to start page multiple times during a browsing session

• (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: Only way is to exit and re-enter the trading post with “E” multiple times. quickly buy an item or sell an item before it does it again. otherwise you will be unable to buy or sell the item (it will sit there and lag on the sell or purchase) OR will tell you it is only avaIlable in a different trading post, which it isnt, its in the one you are browsing…

• (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: open the trading post and it will happen every single time

1 Like

UPDATE: When the trading post menu drops back to the initial menu i noticed my character drops the “paperwork” he is looking at while engaged in the trading post. So i decided to see what i could do. Well i can run anywhere i want in the world and have the trading post still up. I can freely browse it for anything i want i just cant purchase anything. So i can literally leave the town of everfall, run 1 kilometer away and still browse for anything i want as long as i dont close the trading post menu.

Any answer to this issue yet? unplayable and frustrating beyond belief

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.