Trading Post Transactions lost megathread

Good morning AGS, how are we doing? :slight_smile:

A humble suggestion would be that you don’t let dates or the notion of “must patch weekly” get in the way of a meaningful QA process around patching.

9 Likes

The same goes for me guys) 5-10 thousand were lost at auction, and all the resources and items were sold. Thank you for the update and for the new world! =)

1 Like

In general, the most important thing is that new pumpkin skins come out without delay and without bugs =)

3 Likes

And that they can now be interacted with properly… :wink:

and according to another user, this is ongoing. If you list something and log out, you won’t get a completed sale for it. I cannot confirm that, but I did log back in to the exact same gold after listing some stuff post patch (unusual, I list a lot). I have panic cancelled every order and I pray for my 20k+ worth item and gold compensation. Help us beef jeezos

Thanks for compiling this!

2 Likes

Yea. I had a feeling, whatever problem they created when “fixing it so people can transfer” is probably pretty deep. I wouldn’t trust the Trading Post for anything at all until we get something official from devs re. this issue.

1 Like

Someone here saying it has to do with being offline while the trade happens.

2 Likes

bump – still nothing. please post if you’ve had trades go through! I have seen two posts so far of people stating their transactions went through. but still dozens of complaints with no update

1 Like

This is not the only issue, other than loosing thousands over night, the buy orders you placed before the patch are unlisted, you can see them under “my orders” but if you search for the order on the marketplace, it wont be there

Just reaffirming this is an ongoing issue that I’ve just experienced having logged back in after posting some stuff at the Trading Post earlier today. Sell Order was fulfilled but I haven’t received any gold for it.

You wont get the items from buy orders either if you were offline: just realized im missing 30 asmodeum from an order that got filled, but i dont have the items

I made a post about this also. Lost about 6k so far from missing sell order funds, buy orders filled with no items, and cancelling 100 auctions for medium to big ticket items.

Missing Items from Buy Orders After Maintenance - Game Support / English Support - New World Forums

Mugsy responded here.

1 Like

7305a1e4ee82b59a44732dc865c2f5ea
You were saying?

• What is your character name in New World: RealWolfy

• What server/world did you experience your issue on: Tritonis NA East

• Describe the issue you are experiencing: Logged in with less gold that I was supposed to , had similar amount of gold when logging out.

• Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug

• (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Lost over 8.5k gold overnight while offline and my things like void ore sold

• (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No, gold is still missing

• (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Putting an item on auction house and logging out and getting someone to buy it to see if i get the gold when I get back in and I do not.

• What is your character name in New World: Healara

• What server/world did you experience your issue on: Alkapuri

• Describe the issue you are experiencing: Didnt receive money for sold items

• Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug

• (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Sold over 2.5k worth of items

• (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No, gold is still missing

• (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Putting an item on auction house and logging out and getting someone to buy it to see if i get the gold when I get back in and I do not.

Here is this topic

POST HERE

Actually, no. @Luxendra opened up an official mega-thread for the 1.04 issues. This is where people should go.