****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******
To report a player or company for Code of Conduct violations, please do so here
- What is your character name in New World: BLOOD Maelstrom
- What server/world did you experience your issue on: MIDGARD
- Describe the issue you are experiencing: Can’t buy items at Trading Posts
- Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
- (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Makes it intolerable
- (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No!
- (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: N/A
- What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Try to buy anything > says item at different location > travelled to location > still says “Item at different location” even when there!!! Aargh!
My e.g. just trying to buy some different food ingredients: tried to buy Salt in Restless shore, said “Item is in different location” (in this instance ‘Brightwood City’)> went to Brightwood City > tried to buy item there, still said “Item in different location”!