Traitorous Weaponry Bug

• Optima JAC
  • Bembina
  • I am currently trying to turn in a completed quest for Traitorous Weaponry. Unfortunately I believe there is a bug where the NPC “Estebanita Gomes” no longer loads in or is visible when you have the quest ready to turn in. Therefore, you can not fully complete the quest and turn it in.
  • Bug
  • I can not turn in and complete the quest.
  • Currently this has not been fixed.

• I tried to Fast Travel to Monarchs Bluff again to reload the NPC but it did not work, she was still missing. I tried to log out of the game and exit. I then reopened the game and logged back in, having it load up into Monarchs Bluff and she was still not there or visible. I am still unable to turn in the quest for completion.
22 Likes

Same. Exited-out. Verified game file. Back in. Nada. Estebania Gomes is out somewhere, gathering hides or mining ore. Basically, AFK … save Estebania Gomes!
She’s needed in MB so people can complete the city quests and move on! Please and thank you.

4 Likes

i have the same bug fix pls asap

2 Likes

Same. Has not gotten fixed within the last 3 days I’ve had the quest for, ={

1 Like

Yea same, please update if a fix found…why add new quests if it’s all going to be bugged!!! hurts my OCD seeing unfinished quests on the map

2 Likes

I have the same issue. Tyrus Rchs in US-West-2

1 Like

Same for me as well

1 Like

Same here.

1 Like

No NPC for me either :frowning:

1 Like

Same thing. I just spent an hour running around looking for her. I have reloaded, fast traveled out and back, etc. No luck at all. Super frustrating.

2 Likes

Same here with more than one of my characters. Like others I’ve been in and out of Monarch’s Bluff and in and out of the game. Alas, no matter what I do, the NPC has gone off for the Christmas holidays

1 Like

Same problem here. Been looking for her for 2 days until I saw this. FREE GOMES!

1 Like

Same problem

1 Like

Still not fixed :frowning: .

1 Like

same bug here…

Same problem: many days now… Fast travels to other Regions, played an Alt in another world, etc., etc., etc. Formally fed-back to Developers. Nothing! :frowning: Especially sad, as such an early mission in a Player’s experience of the game.

Same problem here. It’s been weeks with no fix. I’ve tried everything.

Character name: zeeboi
Server: El Dorado

Yup, npc still isn’t spawning as of now.

Same here still not fixed

Yup, 5 days later and it’s still not working. :frowning: