Transfer from fresh server to another fresh server

Hi,
Im currently playing in the fresh start server Gilgamesh but i would like to transfer to another and get you guys to mark it as French. There is barely any English speaking on the server which makes it a hell to communicate with people or even read what is being typed in all the chats.
Can you please open up so that its possible to transfer from one fresh server to another fresh server in cases like this?
I think its all fine that different languages get their own server, but its not fair being held hostage because they refuse to write english in an English server.
If this is not possible to open then at least make it so that its not allowed to speak anything but english in global, recruitment and faction chats. Then they can have their own company chat to speak to eachother or DMs.

Hello @Belli,

I’m really sorry about the situation you’re facing, clearly I understand that this is a frustrating situation.

Sadly we don’t have the possibility to restrict the language of a server between players, as well the if you want to transfer to another server you can follow the information on this link:

If you need further assistance in any other issue please don’t hesitate in reaching us again!

Cheers!

Transfer between Fresh Start Servers is allowed?

I know how the transfer works on legacy servers, but its currently locked to transfer between fresh start servers.
Thats why im asking you to consider opening up the possibility to transfer from a fresh start to another fresh start server.

Hello @hiyde and @Belli,

According to the details shared on this post and the official news that you can found here:

Q: Can players in Fresh Start Worlds transfer to another Fresh Start World?

A: Not at this time.

This doesn’t mean that in the future this won’t change, however for now we need to wait for further news about this.

If you need further assistance in any other issue please don’t hesitate in reaching us again!

Cheers!

Right. That’s why I was surprised you guided OP to a dead end…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.