Transfer from fresh worlds to fresh worlds

Due to uni / work I couldn’t get in on my friends server, so I created a account on a different fresh world (same region) with the intention to transfer to theirs eventually.

The one I am one is already dying with one company just dominating with 5-6 towns and full BiS war team, struggeling to get OPR’s going, broken economy and constantly queing up against the same people with a full 3v3 setup and BiS 625.

So my request is to please open up server transfers between fresh worlds, let me enjoy the little time before this game mode dies out by playing with some friends, servers are half pop during the weekends so merges should come regardless, please act rather quickly considering any new player is just going to quit cus the experience for them is absolutely garbage right now (atleast on my server)

Hello @VOC11,

Welcome back to the New World forum, I’m really glad to see you are here at the forums and hope you can enjoy your time here and at the game as well!

We highly appreciate your feedback on this, for now we still don’t have any information related to the transfer between Fresh start servers.

For further information on this and any other detail please keep an eye on the news section of the forum: Official News - New World Forums.

If you need further assistance in any other issue please don’t hesitate in reaching us again!

Cheers!

What about Transfers from Fresh Start to Legacy? This was confirmed before launch and while I understand you want to find the right time, ANY update would be nice. My friends who started a new character want to play end game content with us now on Legacy

1 Like

Hello @COLTS,

Absolutely, once we get an update, even if is an early one I will let you know since the infomation that I’ve shared and the one that’s public is the only information available related to transfers.

If you need further assistance in any other issue please don’t hesitate in reaching us again!

Cheers!

1 Like

Happy New Year @Wyvernn! Any Update here? Really want to get my friends over to Valhalla to play end game content with me!

1 Like

Hi @COLTS,

I’m sorry for the long hold on this, sadly we still haven’t got any news related to the transfer.

Please hold tight on this one.

Cheers!

1 Like

Should I just tell them to create new characters on Legacy?

Like, we have NO timetable and I feel really bad I told them FSS servers would be allowed to transfer. They have all but stopped playing.

Hi @COLTS,

I’m sorry about this, at this point it will be completely your choice, I wouldn’t like to influence on your opinion on this one since is completely up to you.

Cheers!

Fresh to Legacy transfers will never happen. New World Developer Interview - NWO Anniversary Talk Show - YouTube

Bro, did you watch the video that you linked or read MY comments to Wyvernn? The video you linked only talks about MERGES. AGS already confirmed before the release of FSS that TRANSFERS will be allowed at a later date…

Yo Wyvernn is this real? Friends are seeing this after Avalon was merged

Hello @COLTS,

Regarding the image you share you can see the more information on the following link:

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.