Transfer Tokens With Merges?

In the past, merges had been accompanied by transfer tokens. Which was nice, in case the new server dynamics didn’t suit us. Will there be a new round of server transfer tokens with this next merge wave?

they wont provide any other extra transfer token

they said it in the last dev vid.

Hello @SirMoneyMac,

I’m really glad to see you are here at the forums and hope you can enjoy your time here and at the game as well!

As per mentioned on the last dev video and as @PsyBot mentioned no extra transfer tokens will be granted.

If you need more assistance please don’t hesitate in reaching us again!

Cheers!

Is there any ETA on when purchasable transfer tokens will go live?

@SirMoneyMac,

I wish I was able to provide you an ETA for that, we’ve been waiting for that as well but there’s still no information shared about it.

As soon as we get some information we will let you know (even though probably it will be shared on social media first, so please keep an eye on our Twitter)

If you need more assistance please don’t hesitate in reaching us again!

Cheers!

@Wyvernn you are saying that no more transfer tokens, but my server is almost no one there even my company and friends have bought tokens then transfered to other server ,i tried to buy transfer token but found that amazon is not supporting purchasing tokens from my country (egypt). i asked live chat service for help , they said only developer from fourms can help me. so i need to trasnfer help plz

Hi @famousphantom11,

My previous post was placed several weeks ago, so basically can be considered that is outdated!

In case you need a developer reviewing this subject I can recommend you to request a ticket creation via live chat.
Sadly on this specific area of the forum is not exactly reviewed by developers, I can recommend you to create a post on the Game Feedback section to be reviewed by them.

Hope you can get a response from them as soon as possible.

Cheers!

Im bad in eng and i tried many live chat service said to communicate with a developer .so can u gimme link to the feedback to post there

No problem with that @famousphantom11, here is the link for the Game Feedback section:

You can post in Spanish, English, Dutch, French or Portuguese depending on the section go you there.

Please post on the language you feel more comfortable.

If you need further assistance please don’t hesitate in reaching us again!

Cheers!

Thx for help

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.