Transfer will not help this game

Sorry for my English.
TRANSFER WILL NOT HELP THIS GAME EVEN IF THE ALLOW REGIONAL TRANSFER!!!
DO YOU KNOW WHY?
FULL SERVER = can’t transfer.
NEW servers = you are welcome.
FRIENDS in FULL SERVERS = no! They have to migrate from their server to new one that is not full and you know why? CAUSE YOU CAN’T Migrate there cause it will cause BIG QUEUE AGAIN!!!.

So to what AGS trying here to do:

1. To let players play in new server to avoid BIG QUEUE.
  2. Players who grin more than 100hours to MOVE to new and lose everything they have and i mean: Territories!! THE BIG THING IN THIS GAME. And leave their GUILD/ALLAINCE/NEW FRIENDS for 1 friend who is out of their servers. = RUIN GAME EXPERIENCE For 100+ hours!!!
  3. They call it FREE TRANSFER, cause when people hear FREE=GOOD, but as we all know FREE DOESN’T always mean GOOD!!!

SOLUTION TO ALL THIS @#$%^ IS “ONE”!!! :

THE SOLUTION IS : INCREASE CAPACITY TO 4-5k MAP CAN ALLOW TO PLAY THIS NUMBERS, there will not be BIG QUEUE cause there are a lot of servers open and everyone can find his friend/clans/ally etc and create new pixel friends!!!

PROBLEM with 2.000 players is:

1. Normal days Monday to Tuesday = not a lot of players playing this game in EU server flag as high after 18:30+ i said high not BIG queue, BIG QUEEU IS in Friday to Sunday.
  2. When people will leave this game cause of DEV @#$% there will be difficult for new players to come easily to this server.
  3. Server will die time by time and then AGS will merge different servers in ONE with same capacity ruining again: FACTION TERRITORIES/friends/guild/alliance etc.

AND PLEASE PEOPLE DONT SAY THAT 2.000 its OK in 2021 and that 2k it is enough for this NW MAP. NO IT IS NOT ENOUGH. AND IT IS FUN WHEN A LOT OF PLAYERS ARE SITTIGN AND waiting same Iron vein cause they can move to other territory to farm. There are a lot of space in map to farm for everyone.

SO ONYL ONE THING CAN HELP:

CAPACITY 4/5+
Sorry for my English.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.